Single stage end-suction, centrifugal pump.
- Horizontal centerline mounted
- Back pullout design (the complete rotating assembly can be removed while the casing remains on its position)
- Continuous operation in industrial processes for pumping clean and corrosive liquids
- Double volute casing for extended bearing and seal life time
- Wear rings in composite material to maintain best efficiency and reliability
- Pump casing design up to 100 bar
- Oil or grease lubricated bearings
- Cartridge mechanical seal, seal plan as per API
- Vertical installation optional available
- Design in accordance with API 610 if specified
2 1/2" to 18" (DN 50 to DN 450)
1450 PSI / 210 PSI (100 bar / 15 bar)
|18500 gpm (4200 m³/h)|
|up to 720 ft (220 m)|
|to 3600 rpm|
Suitable for handling of slightly abrasive and corrosive liquids.
- Pressure boosting systems in industrial processes
- Water supply, and water treatment plants
- Seawater desalination plants
- Hot water applications
- Oil & Gas - Applications
- Feed water circulation
Available in almost any metallic material designs from cast iron to SUPER DUPLEX stainless steel.
The materials are carefully selected depending on the application, the pumped medium and the combinations of materials adapted to the respective conditions of use.
Manufactured according to ISO, DIN and ASME (API 610/ ISO 13709 possible)