Vertical single-stage centrifugal pump in semi-submerged design.
- End-suction type slurry pump
- Pumping of abrasive and corrosive media
- Discharge flange: DN 32 to DN 250 radial, from DN 300 tangential
- Closed and open impeller available
- Impeller is fixed by fitting key; reverse rotation (e.g. back-flushing) is possible
- Re-adjustable inclined gap between the impeller and volute to optimize the efficiency and differential pressure after prolonged operation
- Grease-lubricated, maintenance-free bearings
- Customized immersion depth possible
- Optimized design ensures easy maintenance and long service life even under difficult conditions
- Direct or belt driven design
1 1/4" to 32" (DN 32 to DN 400)
230 PSI (16 bar)
|17600 gpm (4000 m³/h)|
|up to 395 ft (120 m)|
|to 3600 rpm|
Handling of abrasive and corrosive media.
- Flue gas desulfurization (lime / gypsum slurries)
- Cleaning equipment for heat exchanger
- Construction industry (cement-water mixture)
- Potash industry (caustic potash solution, mixed salts/brine)
- Fertilizer Industry
- Mineral processing and refining
Available in almost any metal from cast iron to SUPER DUPLEX stainless steel.
The materials are carefully selected depending on the application, the pumped medium and the combinations of materials adapted to the respective conditions of use.