Our selection of centrifugal pumps in single-stage or multi-stage design.
Multi stage centrifugal pump in ring-section design.
- Center-line or foot-mounted casings available
- Wear rings in composite material (carbon fiber filled PEEK) for smaller clearances while maintaining the same reliability and best efficiency
- Intermediate discharge flange available
- Available with anti-friction or sleeve bearings, forced lubrication possible
- Jacket or shaft seal cooling possible
- Tailormade solutions available:
- Pump dimensions can be adapted to customer requirements
- Shaft sealing by stuffing box or mechanical seal
- Axial thrust handled by balance disk or balancing drum
- Easy replacement of all wear parts
|Pump Size:||2″ to 12″|
|max. Pressure:||3626 PSI|
|max. Flow:||15400 gpm|
|Total head:||up to 7218 ft|
|Rotating speed:||to 3600 rpm|
Fields of Application
Handling of clean or slightly polluted, chemically neutral or aggressive liquids.
- Pressure boosting systems in industrial process
- Water supply or water injection
- Condensate production
- Boiler feed systems
- Hot water applications
- Descaling in steel plants
- Oil & Gas – Applications (handling formation water)
Available in almost any metal from cast iron to SUPER DUPLEX stainless steel.
The materials are carefully selected depending on the application, the pumped medium and the combinations of materials adapted to the respective conditions of use.
Standards & Approvals
Manufactured according to ISO, DIN and ASME (possible)
Get In Touch
Please use our contact form for a quick contact with us. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
58453 Witten / Germany
+49 2302 / 969 - 0
Get In Touch
© Copyright 2019 - DÜCHTING PUMPEN