Single stage vertical centrifugal, sleeve-bearing pump.
- Handling of abrasive and corrosive liquids
- Vertical mixed flow pump designed for desalination plants to work as intake pump
- Suitable for a wide flow range
- Suction flange: Vertical
- Discharge flange: radial
- SICcast – inlet housing and diffuser withstand hard particles
- Shaft sealing by a single acting mechanical seal
- Polygon sleeve bearings support long shafts and protect against vibration. Radial bearings made of SiC on SiC
- The modular design makes it possible to produce extremely large pumps at low costs
- Easily disassambled wear plate
- Optimized design to allow material choice
|6″ to 40″
|up to 180 ft
|to 1800 rpm
Fields of Application
Handling of abrasive and corrosive media.
- Seawater intake
- Water treatment plants
- Cooling in power plants
All wetted parts (except shaft) are made of metal free materials to avoid corrosion totally.
Different shaft materials available according to the application requirements.
All hydraulic parts and the Discharge bend are manufactured in SICcast. Anti-corrosion lifetime guarantee for all SICcast parts in seawater applications.
Get In Touch
Please use our contact form for a quick contact with us. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.