Vertical single stage centrifugal pump in semi-submerged design.
- End-suction type slurry pump
- Pumping of abrasive and corrosive media
- Discharge flange: DN 32 to DN 250 radial, from DN 300 tangential
- Closed and open impeller available
- Impeller is fixed by fitting key; reverse rotation (e.g. back-flushing) is possible
- Re-adjustable inclined gap between the impeller and volute to optimize the efficiency and differential pressure after prolonged operation
- Grease-lubricated, maintenance-free bearings
- Customized immersion depth possible
- Optimized design ensures easy maintenance and long service life even under difficult conditions
- Direct or belt driven design
|Pump Size:||1 1/4″ to 32″|
|max. Pressure:||230 PSI|
|max. Flow:||17600 gpm|
|Total head:||up to 395 ft|
|Rotating speed:||to 3600 rpm|
Fields of Application
Handling of abrasive and corrosive media.
- Flue gas desulfurization (lime / gypsum slurries)
- Cleaning equipment for heat exchanger
- Construction industry (cement-water mixture)
- Potash industry (caustic potash solution, mixed salts/brine)
- Fertilizer Industry
- Mineral processing and refining
Available in almost any metal from cast iron to SUPER DUPLEX stainless steel.
The materials are carefully selected depending on the application, the pumped medium and the combinations of materials adapted to the respective conditions of use.
Get In Touch
Please use our contact form for a quick contact with us. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.