Single stage end-suction, centrifugal pumps.
- Horizontal centerline mounted
- Back pullout design (the complete rotating assembly can be removed while the casing remains on its position)
- Continuous operation in industrial processes for pumping clean and corrosive liquids
- Double volute casing for extended bearing and seal life time
- Wear rings in composite material to maintain best efficiency and reliability
- Pump casing design up to 100 bar
- Oil or grease lubricated bearings
- Cartridge mechanical seal, seal plan as per API
- Vertical installation optional available
- Design in accordance with API 610 if specified
|Pump Size:||2 1/2″ to 18″|
|max. Pressure:||1450 PSI|
|max. Flow:||18500 gpm|
|Total head:||up to 720 ft|
|Rotating speed:||to 3600 rpm|
Fields of Application
Suitable for handling of slightly abrasive and corrosive liquids.
- Pressure boosting systems in industrial processes
- Water supply, and water treatment plants
- Seawater desalination plants
- Hot water applications
- Oil & Gas – Applications
- Feed water circulation
Available in almost any metallic material designs from cast iron to SUPER DUPLEX stainless steel.
The materials are carefully selected depending on the application, the pumped medium and the combinations of materials adapted to the respective conditions of use.
Standards & Approvals
Manufactured according to ISO, DIN and ASME (API 610/ ISO 13709 possible)
Get In Touch
Please use our contact form for a quick contact with us. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
58453 Witten / Germany
+49 2302 / 969 - 0
Get In Touch
© Copyright 2019 - DÜCHTING PUMPEN