TyPE hpxu & hpxm
Multi stage centrifugal pump in ring-section design.
- Flanges positioned at 90 ° increments
- Shaft sealing by stuffing box or mechanical seal
- Axial thrust compensation by balancing device with optical or digital wear indicator for optimized maintenance control
- Designed for 4-pole speed
- Reduced life-cycle costs
- Grease or oil lubrication available
- Tailormade solutions available:
- Pump dimensions can be adapted to customer requirements
- Single or double inlet suction casing available
- Discharge flanges available on intermediate stage casings
- Drive from one or both shaft ends possible
- Closed impeller with three-dimensionally curved blades
- Impeller fixed with fitting key
|Pump Size:||1 1/4″ to 16″|
|max. Pressure:||2300 PSI|
|max. Flow:||15000 gpm|
|Total head:||up to 3940 ft|
|Rotating speed:||to 3600 rpm|
Fields of Application
Handling of contaminated, chemically neutral or aggressive liquids with up to 10% solids.
- Main water drainage in mining
- Drainage and mine weather cooling in mining
- Pressure boosting systems in industrial processes
- Water supply and water treatment plants
- Condensate production
- Mineral industry
- Oil & Gas – Applications (handling formation water)
Available in almost any metallic material designs from cast iron to SUPER DUPLEX stainless steel.
The materials are carefully selected depending on the application, the pumped medium and the combinations of materials adapted to the respective conditions of use.
Standards & Approvals
Manufactured according to DIN / ASME
Get In Touch
Please use our contact form for a quick contact with us. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.