Our selection of centrifugal pumps in single-stage or multi-stage design.
Multi stage centrifugal pump in ring-section design.
- Flanges positioned at 90 ° increments
- Shaft sealing by stuffing box or mechanical seal
- Axial thrust compensation by individually balanced impellers
- Designed for 4-pole speed
- Reduced life-cycle costs
- Grease or oil-lubrication available
- Tailormade solutions available:
- Pump dimensions can be adapted to customer requirements
- Single or double inlet suction casing available
- Discharge flanges available on intermediate stage casings
- Drive from one or both shaft ends possible
- Closed impeller with three-dimensionally curved blades
- Impeller fixed with fitting key
|Pump Size:||1 1/4″ to 12″|
|max. Pressure:||580 PSI|
|max. Flow:||11000 gpm|
|Total head:||up to 1300 ft|
|Rotating speed:||to 3600 rpm|
Fields of Application
Handling of contaminated, chemically neutral or aggressive liquids with up to 10% solids.
- Main water drainage in mining
- In addition to drainage and mine weather cooling in mining
- Pressure boosting systems in industrial processes
- Water supply and water treatment plants
- Condensate production
- Mineral industry
- Oil & Gas Applications
Available in almost any metallic material designs from cast iron to SUPER DUPLEX stainless steel.
The materials are carefully selected depending on the application, the pumped medium and the combinations of materials adapted to the respective conditions of use.
Standards & Approvals
Manufactured according to DIN / ASME
Certificates API BB4 610 ISO
Get In Touch
Please use our contact form for a quick contact with us. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
58453 Witten / Germany
+49 2302 / 969 - 0
Get In Touch
© Copyright 2019 - DÜCHTING PUMPEN